Did you mean: 
hanton1963
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why is concur not listing city locations where a tranaction took place

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hanton1963 I'm looking at your expense report named Apr-May 2022 and I see the city. See my screenshot below. Can you clarify where you aren't seeing the City, please? 

KevinD_1-1652896077835.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
akarafi

Hello Sir,

I am having the same issues with cities overseas such as Safawi, Jordan; Azraq, Jordan; How to request adding cities that are not automatically listed. To properly create the expense report the city needs to be identified and match the receipts. Or the user can enter "other, Jordan" to get the per diem rate for cities that are not listed in the Department of State's per diem list.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@akarafi Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This is something that the Concur Administrator at your company. They should be able to assist with getting these locations/cities added. I will send you a Private Message with the contact at your company. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
akarafi

@leedauThank you for your prompt reply. I will contact my Company's Concur Admin to add these cities.

Have a great day.

BonnieOrtiz

Good morning, I am having an employee who is coming up with the same issue where he can select a city he has used before, but the actual city where the transaction took place.  Are not all of cities in North America setup recognized in Concur?