cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llandi
New Member - Level 1

Why do items I add to my Expense Report disappear?

WHY do items I add to my Expense report disappear?  This happens to many people in my company as well!  We add either details in the comments section, attached a receipt to a charge or add an credit card statement to a report and then it DISAPPEARS!!!  Why does this happen? I am sick and tired of this happening!  Concur, FIX this issue once and for all please!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@llandi I went into your profile and started a new report, I added an expense with a comment and a receipt. I went out of your profile and then back in and my comment and receipt were still there. So, for me to better assist you, I would need to see what you are doing. I don't know if it will be possible for you, but can you somehow record what you are doing? 

I've been at SAP Concur over 13 years and I have yet to see things just disappear, so I would need to be able to see what is happening if possible. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Orabey
New Member - Level 1

This has happened to me many times as well, I specifically use the iPad and iPhone app.  It seems to occur more often when there are duplicate expenses.  For example, I just had two hotel room Amex expenses on my account, when I added a receipt to one, the second Amex charge was no longer there.  Just disappeared. I have had this happen before and eventually show back up again, but refreshing things doesn’t seem  to help at the moment.