cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelenS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why can't I get a report for personal mileage showing start and end point?

I need to create/extract a report that shows mileage claimed, showing start and end points.  The users have to put this in, but I see from a forum post in 2021 that there is no way to get the data out?  Is this correct?

3 REPLIES 3
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello,

If I correctly understand your question, it is possible to extract the info from Analytical tool - Cognos.

with regards

HelenS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, that's good news, but could you give me a little more on how to - I spent some time searching through the Analytical tool functionality yesterday (and also searching the forums and help), but didn't get very far!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HelenS the Analysis tool is not very intuitive and it would take me probably 20 minutes and a lot of typing to walk you through how to do this. 

However, our reporting group does offer free classes on using the reporting tool. I would highly recommend attending a class. You cannot beat the price. 🙂 If interested, go here: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/analysis-11. Scroll to the bottom to see when the upcoming classes will be held. 

By the way, you can get what you are looking for in the way of mileage. You can get the From and To Locations and the distance for each mileage entry an employee has entered on their reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.