cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Where does Attendee detail come from? (SYS) Is there a way that Title can be pre-filled?

For Meals with Attendees Expense Type:

We've set our Attendee Type Code to "SYSEMP", which allows a search of all of our Concur company employee/users.  

The person can search by many options, and four of the six result fields will be pre-filled as it brings back the information for your attendee.

cmakai_0-1727209968067.png

What's missing is the Title, which is important to us, as policy dictates the highest level should be paying for the meal. 

I've gone back through documentation on the forms, but they all point to the Title in a Search option, as opposed to the option to include Title to be pre-filled.  I'm not sure if the SYSEMP is linked in the back end to our Employee Import File (350 record), but we do include the  Job Title which pulls into our system and reporting. 

Is there a way to pull this into the Attendee SYSEMP data so our users do not have to repeatedly type in the Title? Many times they are not exactly sure of the title.  It seems because there is a search option by Title there should be away to allow it.

cmakai_1-1727209678259.png

6 REPLIES 6
SNLee89
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @cmakai 

If the Attendee type code is 'SYSEMP', it’s likely that the attendee was automatically created based on a user generated in Concur.

Does the Employee form for your company's users have information in the Attendee title field?

I would need to look into the exact reason in more detail, but I'm offering a potential solution that might help.

If you create a custom field called 'Attendee title' in both the Employee form and the Attendee form, and have the Attendee form’s Attendee title field pull the source value from the Employee form's Attendee title field, it should display automatically. However, you’ll need to populate the Attendee title field in the

Employee form, either manually, via Excel import, or through an interface.

I hope this helps. Thank you.

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

@KevinD  Any insight?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai have you considered using the Attendee Import file. I think this would allow you to add the title to all employees. I think you need to create the file, then work with SAP Concur to have them import the file into your site. The attendee import template can be found in the deployment toolkit where the employee import template files are found.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks! Just wondering if that would "supplement" the already provided detail? I'm just wondering on the management of this process since with over 65K users in our system changing daily, if someone's termed I guess it just wouldn't link to the detail? 

I was hoping since the SYSEMP must be drawing from the employee import file, that the other data could be picked up too.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai from how I understood it, the Attendee Import is a separate job. I'm not sure what happens if you add all employees to the attendee import. Maybe any duplicate information from the Employee Import is ignored and only new information from the Attendee Import is added to the employee's record in Attendee Admin. I've not tried it, so I cannot say for sure. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks. I'm going to put in a ticket to ask some questions (after reading through this documentation). I will let you all know what I find!