cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschneider
Occasional Member - Level 1

Where are my employees credits in Concur Expense????

Why are credits not uploading into Concur from Capital One?  They always have and now this month, I have credits that are not showing up in Concur that are on my employees Capital One statements.  This has been such a frustrating experience with Concur.  There is no reliability in the 3 years that I have been the admin here.  Constant issues every single month.  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jschneider can you send me a private message with the names of some employees whose credits are not showing up, please? 

Did you check the credit card import logs to see if the credits are on the file that was provided by the bank? SAP Concur uploads the bank provided file, so in some cases, the transactions were not provided by the bank. Also, it is possible that the credits are coming in as a Payment Transaction Type, which is hidden from users. 

I'll await your private message. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jschneider can you send me a private message with the names of some employees whose credits are not showing up, please? 

Did you check the credit card import logs to see if the credits are on the file that was provided by the bank? SAP Concur uploads the bank provided file, so in some cases, the transactions were not provided by the bank. Also, it is possible that the credits are coming in as a Payment Transaction Type, which is hidden from users. 

I'll await your private message. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.