cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reina20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Where are Admin Asst tips and tricks???

Hi, can someone please point me to a help section for Administrative Assistants?  We are the ones that use Concur most frequently and I can't find anything to help with all the questions I have.  I've been using Concur for 20 years and my company made an recent upgrade.... I know there are tons of things we can do but have no idea how.  

Can I really only send receipts to receipts@concur.com for 1 team member (not even myself) if I'm doing expenses for 5 folks?

Why do some folks' e-receipts upload right into Concur, but others don't (Lyft / Uber)?  Where are the settings for that, how do I make that happen?

I  have a billion questions and no one to ask or answer them (my Concur admin is def not the person to ask).  They don't know a thing.  

Rant over and thanks for any help!!!  Happy Thursday!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reina20 If only there was someone on this Community who might be able to help...Oh wait...that's me. 🙂

Let me first say that we do not have Administrative Assistant specific resources, as the process for doing someone else's expense report is mostly (not 100%) the same as doing your own. So, let me answer the two questions you have in your post.

Can I really only send receipts to receipts@concur.com for 1 team member (not even myself) if I'm doing expenses for 5 folks? No, you can send receipts to the accounts of anyone you are a delegate for as long as:

1. They have verified their email address.

2. You have verified your email address

3. They have added you as a delegate

4. When you email a receipt, you put the other user's email address in the subject line.

You can also send in your own receipts. Just leave the subject field blank.

Why do some folks' e-receipts upload right into Concur, but others don't (Lyft / Uber)? Where are the settings for that, how do I make that happen? This is something the user would need to do themselves. They need to activate e-receipts on their profile and make sure they have connected their Uber/Lyft accounts to SAP Concur using the App Center option they can see from the SAP Concur home screen. You cannot do this for them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.