cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1-2-BBQ
New Member - Level 1

When using the Mileage Calculator, it is not saving the addresses that I type in.

My company requires that we use the Mileage Calculator when entering miles. It has been saving addresses for about the last 9 months. It does have some old addresses and my home address stored so thankfully I don't have to retype those, but it will not save any new addresses that I type in. Makes it cumbersome to have to type the same addresses in multiple times. Is there a fix or a setting that will allow Mileage Calculator to save addresses so I don't have to repeat type them in.. Used to work, but again broke probably 9-12 months ago.   thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1-2-BBQ I've posted this issue internally to see if there are any troubleshooting options. Is is a little tricky because the Mileage Calculator is powered by Google and is not a something designed by SAP Concur. I'll let you know if I hear something.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.