cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jubster
Occasional Member - Level 1

When acting as another user nothing shows

When I choose act as another for this one person, nothing shows up - no invoices, expenses, open claims.  Nada. The landing page is blank.  When I choose someone else I act for, it's fine.  Anyone else have this issue?  How can it be fixed?  They have uploaded expenses and have added me as a delegate.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jubster could you send me a private message of this person's name, please? Also, send me the name of another person you act on behalf of that does have transactions you can see. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jubster could you send me a private message of this person's name, please? Also, send me the name of another person you act on behalf of that does have transactions you can see. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jubster
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sent.

njain
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I am facing a similar issue. When i try to act as another user the name doesn't pop up in the search. Is this because of the outage that happened on 6/13 ? Please help.

harmontr
New Member - Level 2

This shows solved but where is the answer? Can you please explain for the next person to read this community page?