cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gasoline
Occasional Member - Level 2

When Concur forces you to mark an expense personal

Have you had a situation in Concur where an item, such as a hotel was paid through Concur, and then maybe a month or two later, the charge comes up again as a negative, however, Concur forces you to mark the item as personal? Why does it have to be marked personal, when it's a business transaction? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gasoline could you provide a screenshot of the message you saw that told you to mark the item as personal please? I need to see the verbiage so I can find the rule that it applies to and what the conditions of this rule are. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gasoline could you provide a screenshot of the message you saw that told you to mark the item as personal please? I need to see the verbiage so I can find the rule that it applies to and what the conditions of this rule are. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.