cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malgeni
Occasional Member - Level 2

What is the status of Statement Reports/CBS Program within the new UI? Having allocation issues.

Our obvious applicants for testing the new UI are also CBS Program/Purchasing Card/Statement Report users.  In the new UI, there are bugs with allocating transactions in the statement reports. I'm having to de-activate/re-active their Expense UI Preview setting so they can function properly.  Is this as expected and, if so, when do we expect the statement reports to be allocating properly?  Or, should I be entering cases when we come upon these issues?

And, just a note, test users are really liking the new UI -- especially our HR recruiter who uses Travel for interviewees.  He constantly receives itineraries in his Expense queue for rental cars, etc. that will never have matching card transactions (vendor requires the traveler to pay with on-site card).  In the current version, he was getting very confused about which entries were just itineraries to be deleted, and which were actual card transactions to process.  This new UI seems to make it much more clear and functional for him.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

So, is the allocation feature working for regular card transactions/expense reports and you are only finding the issue on Statement reports? Just trying to narrow down the issue. Remember, the new UI is in a preview period and not every feature is available/been released yet.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
malgeni
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yes, we are only having the allocation issue on the statement reports, not the expense reports.  Users come upon allocation fields that are not editable.  However, it only happens sometimes for some expense types -- I haven't really pinpointed specifics, mostly just focused on quickly deactivating the users from the new UI so they could finish their task.  I realize we're still in testing, but our active testers are CBS program users as well.  I'd like to know what is the situation with statement reports.  Does Concur want us to create cases on the statement report issues?  Are statement reports not even on the radar yet?  Are others not having problems at all with allocating in statement reports in the new UI, is it just us?

Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @malgeni!

Thank you for your insight on how your HR recruiter accomplishes his work. It helps us validate the types of workflows and experiences that are working as designed.

I'll need to get back to you regarding the allocation issue you describe. There was a resolved case in the May release notes, but your scenario sounds a little different.

You're welcome to open a case if you like, but I'll be looking into it first thing tomorrow as well.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.