cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karakitt
Occasional Member - Level 2

What happened to "View all available receipts"? This new layout is aggressively terrible

This has completely disrupted the entire workflow I was using to process expenses easily on the computer.  I cannot even wrap my head around what the people designing this were thinking.  What happened to my ability to "View all available receipts" in one place?? Where I could then click on each one, see what it was/the amount, create a new expense from there in the left panel while simultaneously viewing the receipt in the right hand panel.

This is absolutely awful.  I used to tell all my new hires that expenses with concur were actually not that tedious, it was a very easy process, etc.  Not any more.  

34 REPLIES 34
kmac10729
Occasional Member - Level 1

The new Concur Expense is a throwback to the Dark Ages.  You have to drill down to see detail of a receipt because you cannot click on the page to make it larger or readable, instead you have to hit the +/- button to expand the page.  If you need to view an international transaction you have to go to "Corporate Card" to ensure the reference number of the transaction fee is the same as the original charge.  You cannot drag and drop any file, because you have to Append.  This is the very worst rollout of any Upgrade I have ever seen in my many years of working in tech.  The formatting of the screen does not provide adequate detail.   A complete waste of time.

ahustad
New Member - Level 3

This new layout is an absolute nightmare! I honestly don't know how I'm going to submit expense reports for multiple people at the end of the month. How can I view the available receipts so I know what the expense type is? Has the development team tried to use this product? It's just unbelievably bad...

ManOfMuzic
New Member - Level 1

NOTHING about this update has made life easier on us on the UI end. It's self-serving at best since I haven't see ONE good remark about it nor did anyone let clients know that such a VAST and complicated change was coming. This is about as unacceptable as it gets.

JLH_313
New Member - Level 1

I am really missing the pop-up of the receipt image loaded per expense type in the calendar view setting.  I saw in another post Concur users "didn't use the calendar" view enough so they got rid of it. Now, there is so much room for duplicating expenses or even omitting them. The calendar feature with the pop-out receipts (once attached) was amazing, now...I am little to no confidence in the expense reports I am submitting and am quite frankly shorting myself. 

PFWS
New Member - Level 1

Yes, this went from very useful process to a huge pain. Massive step backward.

HollyA

I have found very little that I like about GEN ULI.  The viewing available receipts that haven't automatically attached is a real PAIN.  Was so easy before to view them all and be able to go and find expense to attach them to.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HollyA this is being worked on. Our product team has taken feedback from customers about the ability to see expense entries and available receipts on the same screen like the Legacy UI could. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
HollyA

Assume there have been no updates to this?  Still struggling to go thru receipts and attach appropriately.

TammyK
Super User
Super User

As Leonardo said it "I Concur" with all the above comments.  When the monthly purchasing report cycle ends my heavy buyers dread the creation of their Concur Report.

If you had a race with users side-by-side, one in the Legacy and one in NextGen, the Legacy user would win the competition with a completion time of 15 minutes versus the NextGen user in at 45 minutes or longer.   

TammyK_1-1675476215587.png

krraatumi

I sent all my receipts via email, into Concur, and now I cannot access them, unless I have a new expense item created first. HORRIBLE customer experience. BIG step backwards.

teatv apk

download apk

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@krraatumi that is not expected behavior. When you email receipts to receipts@concur.com, they go into your Available Receipts that can be found by clicking Expense at the top of the screen which takes you to the Manage Expenses screen. If you scroll down, you will see the Available Receipt section.

Viewing all receipts is not dependent on having a line item created. If that is what is happening to you,then you should submit a support ticket to Concur Support as this is not what should be happening.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mhermanc-amgen1

Hello,

You may want to share your concerns with your Concur Administrator they may have the ability to turn off the SAP Fiori Theme.  

kimberlyoleary

Has anyone found a workaround for this issue yet? I'm backing up a coworker and have not used Concur much since the switchover and this is terrible! I remember this functionality being so easy..  Any shortcuts someone can provide is much appreciated.

carlne
New Member - Level 2

I emailed all my receipts to Concur, but now I can't access them unless I first create a new expense item. This is a terrible customer experience and feels like a major step backwards. teatv apk Viewing receipts that haven't automatically attached is frustrating. It used to be so much easier to see all the receipts and quickly find expenses to attach them to.