cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbrown9409
Occasional Member - Level 1

Warning : Please review this expense and be sure to attach the Travel Reservation from Concur.

I am trying to submit my expense report , everything is fine until I try to add the airline expense and  then I get the warning "Please review this expense and be sure to attach the Travel Reservation from Concur"  I have attached the travel reservation that was emailed to me and the Itinerary but it still gives me the warning. so now my expense report  is being returned back to me. with the same warning. should I not be attaching this as a receipt. I have looked up this subject and didn't find anything.  any help would be appreciated. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tbrown9409 this is specific to your company, so you might not get a concrete answer here. What I would do is open my report, click Report Details, then select Audit Trail. It should show who returned your report. I would then contact that person and ask them why it was returned even with the travel reservation attached.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tbrown9409 this is specific to your company, so you might not get a concrete answer here. What I would do is open my report, click Report Details, then select Audit Trail. It should show who returned your report. I would then contact that person and ask them why it was returned even with the travel reservation attached.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.