cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDraper
Occasional Member - Level 2

WHY can't Concur make CITY OF PURCHASE a field to EDIT??

I use a company credit card for multiple charges, like hundreds. All charges are done in the SAME city of purchase. Yet Concur does not have City of Purchase as a field I can edit to update all my charges. Instead, I have to enter city of purchase one by one, which takes forever. Why? Can't SAP Concur developers create this simple field? It would save customers time and energy and lower frustration with what would otherwise be a nice piece of software. 

23 REPLIES 23
DDraper

Well, that's a start I guess. In my opinion, Concur should just do it. I don't know where "SAP Customer Influence" is, but I'll try and find it since I started this thread. Thanks!

DDraper

Could you tell us where Customer Influence is located? I've clicked around for 10 mins. Good gosh SAP makes it hard to do simple things. 

JRR
New Member - Level 1

It took me ages to find too ... but you need to create an account on the SAP Customer Influence page influence.sap.com (after I already created an account to join the 'community' you would think these things would all be linked) anyway once you create the account you can search for the request ID in the top right of the screen. 

If it helps in the interim, I've found a way to temporarily help with this (if your set up is the same as mine) When you have all your available expenses listed mine have mostly started coming in with no city attached at all, then you selected them all and move them into a 'claim' - if you just move one expense - go in and update that to your correct city, when you go back to the main page and selected everything else that you want to include in that claim and move them over, everything that was blank will automatically update to whatever is already in the claim. It doesn't capture everything, and it only works when the original city of purchase is empty, but its saved me a lot of time. 

Fingers crossed we get a real fix to this issue soon.