cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcoscia
Occasional Member - Level 1

WBS created in SAP but missing inn Concur

I created the WBS 000020006085_0010 in SAP yesterday but it is not showing up as a choice in Concur for allocation of expenses. How long does it take to get downloaded to Concur?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcoscia did you create it in SAP Concur under List Management? I see you have connected lists set up for your Allocations. It might be possible that your Company Code, although it has a WBS cost object type, might not have the the cost object value added. What is the name of this Cost Object Value. Your list is quite long so I need some help narrowing it down. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dcoscia

Hi Kevin,

This is not for my expense report, this is for another employee who is in Ireland, Allan Lynch. Not sure what the Cost Object Value is...

He needs to charge his T&L to this allocation.

THANKS

Deb

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcoscia okay, so has he tried to allocate and he isn't seeing the item available?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dcoscia

Correct