cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phh
Occasional Member - Level 1

WARNING: IF THIS IS A CORPORATE CARD TRANSACTION

Hi, I do not have or want a corporate credit card.  Some of my expenses have this flag below, and I don't see how to delete them.  If I go to each expense, I see no way to resolve.  In the payment type, there is only "Cash", no "Personal Credit Card" or anything else.  How do I resolve this flag for each expense?  Help!

WARNING; IF THIS IS A CORPORATE CARD TRANSACTION THEN REQUEST TO WAIT UNTIL YOU RECIEVE THE CARD FEED TO YOUR PROFILE AND DO NOT SUBMIT AS CASH EXPENSE TO AVOID CARD CANCELLATION.

5 REPLIES 5
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @phh 

For Concur purposes, 'Cash' Payment Type is the same as 'Out of Pocket' or 'Personal Credit Card' i.e. used for expenses that the employee has personally incurred and should be reimbursed for.

The message is a Warning rather than an Error and can be ignored for expenses that are not corporate card transactions.  It's an Audit Rule that your company's Concur administrator has put in place. 

phh

Thanks!  My manager was not willing to ignore ~ten flags.  It turns out there was some kind of server error when I loaded those particular receipts.  I had entered them all correctly.   I had to screen shot all the receipts and re-enter.  They all worked.  Total time = probably about four hours.  😞

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Perhaps your manager or you should have a word with your company's Concur administrator about this Audit Rule.  Based on the number of recent threads in this forum about that message it is clearly confusing for non-corporate card users and managers alike and should be re-visited, in my opinion. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phh I agree with @DeanR that this needs to be mentioned to your company's SAP Concur administrators as it is time consuming and causing frustration. 

However, I do feel that your company likely put this rule in place because employees were submitting expenses as out of pocket and not submitting their company card transactions and that was causing confusion to employees and extra work for expense processors. 

If it were me, I would implement a field on the expense report that asks users if the report will contain company card transactions. If the user says no, then the rule causing the warning you received would not apply. However, that would be me. I'll let you steal this idea if you want to make a suggestion to your company. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
phh

I agree with this suggest.  I did, however, determine that all the flagged expenses were entered on the same day.  When I deleted and re-entered, they were fine.  So, seems to be some weird IT issue.  Can't spend any more time on it....