cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
voknil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Voided charge showing as out of pocket

I recently made a change to a travel itinerary that required a fee which later that day i changed again (ended up cancelling the whole flight and re-booking for less than the change fee.  I was told the original change fee would be voided, but it is showing in my 'Available Expenses' as out-of-pocket.  Can anyone help clarify if i can simply delete this from my available expenses or how the void will be reflected/needs to be addressed?  Thank you in advance 

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@voknil Thanks for your post. I was able to look at your expense report. The e-receipt loaded to SAP Concur and because it was voided, there is no charge to match the e-receipt with. If you don't expect a card transaction, you should be able to select and delete the e-receipt. Below you will see a screenshot that shows that the Expense Source is E-Receipt. 

leedau_0-1694703465777.png

I hope this helps, but do let us know if you have further questions.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@voknil Thanks for your post. I was able to look at your expense report. The e-receipt loaded to SAP Concur and because it was voided, there is no charge to match the e-receipt with. If you don't expect a card transaction, you should be able to select and delete the e-receipt. Below you will see a screenshot that shows that the Expense Source is E-Receipt. 

leedau_0-1694703465777.png

I hope this helps, but do let us know if you have further questions.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
voknil
Occasional Member - Level 1

@leedau  thank you so much!