cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BetsyBernock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendor Location Duplication in Expense Entries

Hi,

I am entering expenses into Concur and notice that the vendor locations (city, state) are being duplicated for every entry.  Where can I go inside Concur to change this?  I don't see a location option for the vendor when I am entering each expense.  This is the first time I have encountered this repetition.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BetsyBernock when you are entering your expenses, are you creating them as out of pocket/manually? If so, the system will copy over some of the details from the prior expense you created because it assumes that your expenses took place in the same location. That is the only way they system duplicates locations. It will not do this for corporate card transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MikeVitulli

Hi Kevin - you've tried to help me before (Thanks) - wondering - once an expense location is set, is there any way to change?    It tells me i have three that are in australia - and there's literally no field to change via mobile or desktop concur-  very odd...  been like that for many years, but i figured i'd ask.     And still no luck on the pre-filling of my home location being wrong.  cannot figure out a way to make that stop.  THANKS

MikeVitulli

so even though i entered an expense manually in concur that has no location, the system (smart as it apparently is) decides to make that an expense in Australia - even though i have never been...     you cannot tell me that is correct, unfixable and sensible?   There has got to be a way for that to be fixed...  makes absolutely no sense.   😉

THANKS!!  Mike

MikeVitulli_1-1677253450899.png