cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNyhus
Occasional Member - Level 3

Using new UI?

Hello Everyone,

We are looking of going to the new UI and looking for input on how you rolled it out to your users.  What type of training document did you use?  How did they respond to the new interface?  Did you find it an easy transition?  I would like to make sure that when we roll it out, I don't miss anything to make it easy for our users.   I appreciate any input you can give!  

Thanks,
Merry

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JessicaL is your company using our new UI? If so, can you provide any information to @MNyhus ?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Yes, we did roll out the New UI to our users. Since we use groups in Concur, we rolled it out by Group. We started with happy email announcements 60 days before, than 30 days before with screen shots of what we thought would be most confusing to our users. We pointed out that the credit card icons were being replaced by descriptions of the payment types as we knew that would be confusing, for sure. Then, the day before the Go Live, we sent a small PowerPoint with screen shots of what a report looked like in the Old UI right next to the New UI. Concur does have training for the New UI, of course, but we wanted to show it exactly how it looks on our site.

We offered live trainings through Zoom, but honestly, most of that was walking through the PowerPoint we had made. Since we released it group by group, I think it was easier to manage the change. 

Hope that helps a little, looking forward to seeing how others handled it,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
MNyhus

Thank you for this information, would you be able to forward me your PowerPoint presentation for reference?  I like the idea of sending email announcements in stages is a great idea!  I know that there is big differences between the old UI vs the New UI and looking at the instructions Concur has posted are very technical and not very user friendly.  

This helps a lot!

Thank you,
Merry

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JessicaL love the collaboration. Thank you for helping out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelissaB50

Hi Jessica.  Would you be willing to share your PowerPoint with me as well? It would be a great reference as we navigate through the changes with our users.