cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

Using Outlook Meeting to add attendees

I have tried testing the functionality of using Concur to populate the attendees from an Outlook and a Teams meeting, and have not had luck. The feature is turned on in our administration settings. However, it only pulls 1 page of the meeting invite and posts it as a receipt. No attendee list to be found. Has anyone had success using this feature?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acmorgan12 that feature was, as we call it, "sunsetted" with our NextGen UI. I believe the feature wasn't used all that much to warrant having it in the new UI. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey Kevin, tbh I didn't know that feature used to exist until I searched for it.  Do you know if there are any discussions to bring it back? Seems like such a perfect solution to manually having to key a list of 58 associates in as attendees. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai I've not heard of any discussions. Most likely it was done away with due to low usage. Many times when a feature goes away, it was because it wasn't being used much. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.