cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knsnater
Occasional Member - Level 1

Users Personal Credit is being passed as a pending transaction

I am trying to understand how a users personal credit card can be passed in a feed via for pending transactions.   These are only to be used for the company paid credit card and we have feeds on these cards coming into Concur expense.  I do not understand how a personal card is being passed. 

Kirsten

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knsnater without seeing the user's profile, I can only speculate. Did the user add their personal card to their profile? We have an option that can be turned on that allows users to link their personal cards to their profile to have those transactions flow in. 

If you send me a private message with the first and last name of the user, I can take a look. To send a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
knsnater
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi sorry for my delay in responding, we allow users to add personal cards to their profile for expenses which are personal for their travel plans.  I have to go back to my staff a I think there was an misunderstanding of the charge.  So at this point I do not believe we have an issue, we are ONLY receiving transactions from our company paid card.   thank you for your response.