cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BARRYSWANN
Occasional Member - Level 1

User time out

Hi, 

One of my admin team are regularly being timed out of Concur Expense after very little time and having to log back in which is frustrating. Is there a way to increase the time before a user (admin or all) is timed out please?

Thanks,

Barry.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BARRYSWANN when signed in to SAP Concur. click Home and select Authentication Admin. From there select Sign in Settings. You'll see the Session Time Out options here.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BARRYSWANN time out settings are site wide and would be the same for all users. If your admin team member is the only one affected, then there is some other issue going on an a help ticket should be submitted to Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BARRYSWANN

Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much, I think he is the only one experiencing an issue, so I will submit a help ticket as you suggested. In case others come forward with the same issue, do you know if it is possible to increase the time limit site wide please?

Thanks,

Barry. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BARRYSWANN when signed in to SAP Concur. click Home and select Authentication Admin. From there select Sign in Settings. You'll see the Session Time Out options here.

Thank you,
Kevin
BARRYSWANN

Thanks very much, some useful settings in there.