cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

User profile details - creation, termination and "by whom"

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom report which would show the following informtion for any user account:

- date when the account was created

- date when account was terminated (if applicable)

- who created the account.

Can anybody advise which data fields should I insert into the custom report to obtain this information? 

Thank you

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: User profile details - creation, termination and "by whom"

I did a quick look in Cognos and was able to find the Start date and Termination date items. I did not see a data item showing who created the account. 

You can find these items here: Expense>Lists>Employee Information>Additional Details.

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I did a quick look in Cognos and was able to find the Start date and Termination date items. I did not see a data item showing who created the account. 

You can find these items here: Expense>Lists>Employee Information>Additional Details.

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 3

You cannot add who created/terminated the account because this is not visible in Employee profile in Concur. 

My question...if I add start/end date what could be the reason for which these fields remain blank. Even though I have employees whi have been terminated and most definitely I should see when the employees have been created.  

Many thanks!

Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

I am trying to run an employee listing, but I need to see all employees who were active for the past three years.  I thought I could filter out those with an Account Termination Date prior to three years ago, but when I pull the Termination Date filed into my report it is blank.  Even when I add the Active field and it clearly shows a "N".  What are my other options?  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your help with this!