cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krhodes
Occasional Member - Level 2

User cannot see all expense types

I have a user that cannot see all the active expense types.  Based on his group he should have access to all of of them.  He has logged out and logged back in.  Any other ideas?  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes I show your profile as active, unless you sign in with a different username to do administrative tasks. 

The issue is if you are the only one with administrator permissions, you won't be able to delete the last policy group because your profile would need to be deactivated to allow the Policy Group to be deleted. 

Is there anyone else at your company with admin permissions? If not, it is a best practice to have at least two site admins. That way if you are sick, on PTO or otherwise out of office, there would be someone who could handle administrative tasks in your absence. 

If you don't have a second admin, you would need to assign the permission to someone and then have them deactivate your profile, delete the last policy group, then reactivate your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes if you send me the name of the user in a private message, I can take a look. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Krhodes

@KevinD I am trying to delete all policy  groups.  We do not currently need them.  I have uploaded the file multiple ways, one being that I left the policy Group field blank, the other I deleted the column all together, it still keeps the current assignment with each user.  I tried to delete the policy groups under the policy group tab but it will not let me, I receive a message that i need to delete the assignment off each user before doing so.  How can I get this done for all records at once, vs. having to go in and delete each one manually?  Thank you.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes once policy groups have been created, the only way to delete all groups is to deactivate the profiles of all users. You can do this using the Import template. Once all users are deactivated, delete all the policy groups. Then go back and use the Import Template to re-activate all profiles. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Krhodes

@KevinD I did this but now I cannot log back in to make the changes please help

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes I show your profile as active, unless you sign in with a different username to do administrative tasks. 

The issue is if you are the only one with administrator permissions, you won't be able to delete the last policy group because your profile would need to be deactivated to allow the Policy Group to be deleted. 

Is there anyone else at your company with admin permissions? If not, it is a best practice to have at least two site admins. That way if you are sick, on PTO or otherwise out of office, there would be someone who could handle administrative tasks in your absence. 

If you don't have a second admin, you would need to assign the permission to someone and then have them deactivate your profile, delete the last policy group, then reactivate your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey