cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cltaupier
Occasional Member - Level 1

Used corporate card to gas up my personal vehicle

I drove to a work event that was 2 hours from my house. I had gassed up using my own personal card to go up to the event but on the way back to my house, I used the corporate card to fill up the tank. I realize now that I shouldn't have done this and I should have tracked my mileage instead. How do I tag this expense on the report? there is no option for gas for your personal vehicle.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cltaupier if your company has a Miscellaneous expense type, I would use that and then be sure to use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox to ensure you don't get reimbursed for the expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cltaupier if your company has a Miscellaneous expense type, I would use that and then be sure to use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox to ensure you don't get reimbursed for the expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.