cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munnati
New Member - Level 1

Urgent Travel Request

I do not have a personal credit card and my Amex card application was approved today. I need to Travel to the office by early next week.

Is it possible to request a travel just by emailing the amex global travels?
Is there any details regarding credit card to be given in concur to book a stay and flight or can we book the stay and travel without entering any card details only by email?

Please help me regarding this.

2 REPLIES 2
ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

Most hotels require a credit card to make a reservation. You should contact HR to find out what the protocol is for your situation. I also recommend to contact the travel agency directly to make your reservation. They should be able to hold the flights, but only for 24 hours.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@munnati to be able to use Concur Travel for bookings, you do need a credit card added to your profile. You can add a personal card if needed while you wait for your actual AMEX card to arrive. Then you can remove the personal card and add the AMEX card to your profile. 

In the event you used your personal card to reserve the hotel and have since received your AMEX, you can always provide the AMEX card at check-in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.