cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Uploading photo from iPhone

When I select a photo from my camera roll on my iPhone, I can choose the forward option (little square with arrow) and in the choices provided to me, such as text, email, etc. , SAP Concur is provided as an option.  When I select it, I'm asked if I want to upload, and it uploads automatically to the receipt store.  I have a co-worker that wants to upload an image this way (this also works for attachments in emails) and I cannot figure out what drives these options.  What setting gets apps listed here?  My co-worker has the Concur app on his phone, and we've matched all the settings we can think of, but it just doesn't show up as an option.  Anyone have any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kallen51465 Okay, have them try this. Click the share button (little square with arrow). When the options appear tell them to swipe over until they see More....Have them select more. It should be bring up an option for Suggested Apps. SAP Concur should be there. Have them press Edit in the upper right corner. This will make some buttons appear on the left and right side of the screen. They need to just slide the toggle button on the right to turn it on and add it to the list of share options. Let me know if this works for them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kallen51465

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the quick reply.  I had him do this yesterday and SAP Concur was not in the list of suggest apps.  He confirmed that the app was downloaded.  Any idea what to do to get it on that list?  I thought maybe permissions, but so far everything I've had him check has mirrored mine.

@kallen51465 unfortunately it sounds like an iPhone settings issue. It's hard to say when I cannot recreate the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kallen51465

Thank you!  More intense internet searching resulted in learning that other than the Siri Search setting, there isn't anything else that would prevent an app from appearing as an option.  The suggestions by apple support were to force close all apps, power off/on the phone, delete/re-install app, or reset the phone.  So we'll try it!  I appreciate your input.

@kallen51465 let me know if the issue gets resolved after you do all of that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
davidklayer
Occasional Member - Level 1

I also had the same problem as you. By chance I found this topic. It helped me. And I just want to say thank you

snaptube
New Member - Level 1

While Snaptube offers a convenient way to download videos, it's essential for users to be aware of potential legal and copyright issues.