cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phillip
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uploading errors on my mobile app

On the mobile app i'm getting uploading errors when I put in my receipts.  I have restarted my phone and re-installed the app with no success.  Would anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

15 REPLIES 15
Marigrace
Occasional Member - Level 2

This is also affecting my users.  I have received numerous complaints of uploading errors on the mobile app as well as on the Web Based platform.  

DEODAT_PERSAUD
New Member - Level 1

Having the exact same issue though the mobile app - in addition it seems to be uploading my last few reciepts multiple times and am unable to delete them.  Please help asap.

JovitaM

It is also affecting my users on mobile app. It is keep trying to analyzing picturein a long time  and afterwards shows error message. Please fix this asap.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all...my contact on our mobile team said the issue should be fixed. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ijm8710

@KevinD ive seen multiple posts pop on this where you close it as resolved and communicate it’s fixed despite every subsequent user saying it’s not. And even when they comment further you never appear again.

is there please anything we can provide to prove this is still an ongoing issue? I can assure you it is NOT fixed and would appreciate you sticking around until it is confirmed to be so 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ijm8710 In looking at this thread, I didn't see any further comments after I posted that our mobile team said the issue was fixed. I trust our mobile team when they tell me something is fixed and If I don't hear otherwise from community members, I move on to other topics.

Did I miss another thread/post somewhere that discusses this?

As for providing proof, screeenshots, screenshots, screenshots. If you are still having an upload issue, post a screenshot for me so I can provide it to our mobile team. Is the issue happening to just you or all mobile users at your company?

Although it probably goes without saying, I take it all users at your company have made sure the app is updated to the latest version. Is that a fair statement?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ijm8710

I’ve seen 5-6 issues on the topic and every single one has a comment from you saying it’s fixed and then afterwards I saw comments with others saying it’s still not

regardless,  here is an image showing the issue  

IMG_1851.png

there is no way to delete the failed uploads. The failed uploads do not show on desktop only mobile app but the two ways I tried to delete them both don’t work. First way is to select images and delete but only successful uploads are selectable. The other way was to keep putting in more info for the receipt but regarlesss it’s just in stuck state.

ill be honest. I am not an administrator. Just a user of the app but I can guarantee my iOS and app are up to date. 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ijm8710 . Could you please try to clear the cache?

To clear the app's cache when the user is already logged in to the SAP Concur mobile app, please follow the steps below:

1. Open the SAP Concur mobile app
  2. Log in to the mobile app
  3. Tap on the three horizontal bars in the upper left-hand corner (Android) or the user's initials in the upper right-hand corner (iOS)
  4. Navigate to Settings > System
  5. Tap Clear Cache

Please let me know if it worked.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

ijm8710

Thanks for bring in Andras @KevinD 

and thank you for joining the thread @Andras 

unfortunately while the idea made sense, it did not solve the issue. It almost feels like the failed images are saving more than just locally 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ijm8710 , could you please confirm - are those entries expenseIt ones? Thank you.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

ijm8710

@Andras I’ll be honest I’m not sure unless you have a way to check. These were 2 receipts attempted to be added-1 of which back in march-by clicking the camera icon and taking a picture of the receipt. Back in march it failed. The ones I took earlier this week succeeded. As far as I recall, when you click camera icon there is a toggle on that screen that lets you choose expense it toggled on or off but it would be a complete random guess if you had me choose which way I had it back in march if I was being honest 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ijm8710 I have contacted our Mobile Team, for the further investigation they need - client name (your name) and user ID.

Please provide these via the private messages. Thank you! 

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi   @ijm8710 

The Mobile Team replied the following:

It doesn't seem those are expenseIt entries. Please proceed with the below:
  1. Go to phone settings
  2. General > iPhone storage
  3. Look for the SAP Concur mobile app and tap on it > Delete app
    Please reinstall and verify whether those entries are still in there as well as to attempt capturing new ones. 
    NOTE that deleting the app this way will wipe clean the uploading queue, so if user has any expenses or drive entries yet to upload, those will vanish if the deletion is carried out.

Please let me know about the results. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

ijm8710

Hi Andras, apologies for the false alarm. This did resolve it (super weird because I did try a reinstall a few months back as well). Thank you

kvavra

I've had several people this week complain that the mobile app isn't working and receipts won't upload.  They've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked for updates, etc. and still get an Uploading error message when trying to upload receipt images to their expenses in the mobile app.