cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimE
Occasional Member - Level 3

Uploading Attendees in Concur for Meals

Throughout last week (Feb19-now) I have had about 5 Associates advise me they cannot "add attendees" when they are doing their meals in their expense reports. This has never been an issue. I also tried to just add 1 more person to my own expense report and the add attendee option isn't appearing. Is anyone else having or had this issue? Any advise would help!

Kim

4 REPLIES 4
csubirats
Occasional Member - Level 3

Same issue here, we are unable to add any attendees at all  but just noticed on Friday the 23rd. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a known issue being looked into. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD is there not a place where these types of issues could be posted (issues happening across multiple clients) so Admins will know what's going on prior to putting in a ticket? I think it would be helpful not only to have a place to reference this, but also provide updates. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai I like the suggestion, but unfortunately I do not get notified about an issue affecting multiple customers. Really the only place is here on the Community. 

With creating a ticket, if you do not create a ticket, then you wouldn't receive any updates on the issue. If I'm Customer A and submit a ticket about issue 123 and Customer B is having the same issue, but doesn't submit a ticket, there wouldn't be any way for Customer B to be notified. Also, SAP Concur would need to see how many people are affected by the issue. 

Oftentimes you all know about an issue before I do since your users will report it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.