cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
youngpow
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uploaded receipts on app going to Available Expenses instead of Available Receipts

Hello,

When I take a photo of a receipt on the Concur App (iPhone), it is loading to the 'Available Expenses' section instead of the 'Available Receipts' section/ so now I have 2 expenses. One to my credit card with no receipt and one with the receipt that is not attached to my credit card and I cannot move it over.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@youngpow you need to turn off ExpenseIt in the app that way your receipt images will go to Available Receipts. From the App home screen, press your initials in the upper right corner. When the options appear, select Settings. You will see an ExpenseIt toggle. Just turn off ExpenseIt, then try again. Let me know how it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Once you take a pic of the receipt, click done.  That's it. Once your charge flows in, it should match up to the receipt. A way to check this is take the pic with the mobile app, click done. Go to your laptop/PC and login. You will see the pic of the receipt down below in your available receipts.  On the phone it will be under expenses, but that doesn't necessarily mean a line item has been created for the expense. It just means it's something there associated with your expenses. If you don't touch it until after your charge flows in to match up to it, you will be fine.  

If you need to "manually match" because the receipt and charge don't auto match, there is an option to match it. I don't typically use the mobile app for anything other than taking pictures but I also found this in the help about removing those duplicate lines:

Delete/Remove an Item From Your Available Expenses Library

Certain items can be removed from the Available Expenses list. For example:

• An item that was created using a mobile device can be removed from your Available Expenses library but it is not actually deleted. It moves back to the expense list on the mobile device. You can delete it from there.
  • Your company defines whether you can delete unused card charges. Check with your company's Concur administrator.

To remove one or more expenses from your Available Expenses library:

1. On the Manage Expenses page, in the Available Expenses section, select the check box of one or more expenses to remove/delete.
  2. Click Delete.
youngpow
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expenses are not matching when it flows in. It’s duplicated. I don’t see the option to manually match. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@youngpow you need to turn off ExpenseIt in the app that way your receipt images will go to Available Receipts. From the App home screen, press your initials in the upper right corner. When the options appear, select Settings. You will see an ExpenseIt toggle. Just turn off ExpenseIt, then try again. Let me know how it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.