cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trevora
New Member - Level 2

Upload JPG and PDF from desktop version

With the concur App, you can upload a receipt and Concur will scan and create the expense entry for you.  I believe that is missing from the desktop/web browser version (but I hope not).  

Is there a way to do this? Would be extremely useful for JPG and PDF's. 

If not, can this please be entered as a Feature Request? 

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trevora hello there. I do find using the ExpenseIt feature in the app is the fastest way to get entries created from a receipt image. The way to do this with the desktop version is if you have a receipt saved on your desktop computer, email it to: receipts@expenseit.com. That will do it. Be sure you have verified your email address on your SAP Concur profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trevora when you log in, go to Profile>Profile Settings. On the left-hand side look for an Email Addresses link. 

KevinD_0-1640122725382.png

You will then see the following: 

KevinD_1-1640122764294.png

Click the Verify link. An email will get sent to the inbox of the email you are attempting to verify. When the email arrives, copy the code provided. Go back to the screen above. You'll now see an Enter Code field. Enter the copied code here. Click OK. This should do it. 

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trevora hello there. I do find using the ExpenseIt feature in the app is the fastest way to get entries created from a receipt image. The way to do this with the desktop version is if you have a receipt saved on your desktop computer, email it to: receipts@expenseit.com. That will do it. Be sure you have verified your email address on your SAP Concur profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
trevora
New Member - Level 2

Hi  Kevin, this sounds promising!  No luck yet after a few tests.  How do I confirm that my email is verified; can you provide a URL?  Tried looking in my Concur profile settings. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trevora when you log in, go to Profile>Profile Settings. On the left-hand side look for an Email Addresses link. 

KevinD_0-1640122725382.png

You will then see the following: 

KevinD_1-1640122764294.png

Click the Verify link. An email will get sent to the inbox of the email you are attempting to verify. When the email arrives, copy the code provided. Go back to the screen above. You'll now see an Enter Code field. Enter the copied code here. Click OK. This should do it. 

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
trevora
New Member - Level 2

That was the ticket!  Works like a charm after Verifying.  Ideally, there should be an option on the Web page of Concur>Expenses that allows you to upload.  But this is a nice workaround until that happens.  Thanks a bunch, Kevin! 

MoAye
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi trevora

How long did this take to work? I have verified my email address and sent a pdf attachment of a receipt but nothing has happened. 

Thanks 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MoAye what email address did you send the receipt image to?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MoAye
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD, 

I sent it to receipts@expenseit.com

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MoAye have you verified your email address on your profile? I've outlined how to do this in this thread.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey