cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: Issue with emailing receipts to receipts@concur.com

Hello all. Just letting everyone know that this issue has been resolved. However, due to the outage yesterday, there is a backlog of images that need to be processed. Be prepared that there will be a bit of a delay in images becoming available. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
4 REPLIES 4
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Thank you for the update Kevin.  Tested at 1:30 PM, E.S.T and it is working again.  😊😊

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TammyK Great to hear. Thank you for confirming.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
crsmith1980
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have a handful of users (including myself) who are unable to see receipts being emailed to receipts@concur.com - please advise.

@crsmith1980 a couple of questions:

1. Is the issue still persisting?

2. Were you able to see receipts emailed to that alias previously or has it always been that you couldn't see the receipts?

3. Where are you looking for these images to be found?

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey