cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Unused ticket report from Cognos reporting module

I know there there is the Unused Ticket report within the Travel Reports sectionb, but i am looking to see if anyone has created one within the Cognos reporting tool.  We are a professional client with author rights but not sure on what data points to add to capture this information.

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I did a search for the word "unused" in our Data Model in the Travel folder and there were no results, which leads me to believe that Cognos cannot report on unused tickets. There is a data item in Travel named Status, which may give you what you are looking for. It is found in Travel>Ticket Segments. You can give it a try. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

we were just trying to use the Travel Reports--> Unused Tickets report as a base so we can add some custom fields to identify employee details specfic to us.  That status field will not work.  any way to get the data query for that Unused Tickets report?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure. I don't know what is on the Travel Report exactly. I can only suggest that you make note of the fileds on the Travel Report>Unused Ticket then open the Travel folder in the data warehouse and see if you can find the same type of items found on the Travel Report you are using to build a Cognos report that will have your custom fields.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.