cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huskies1969
New Member - Level 1

Unused Charges

Hi All-

Does anyone know how to Delete 'Unused Charges' from the View Transactions page?  The charges are almost all over a year old.  Two are over nine months old.  I did not add or transfer them into a particular Expense report at the time they posted.  I simply entered the expense entry myself, associated a receipt, and then submitted the report.  All expense reports have been processed and paid now.  This is just a bit of 'housecleaning'.  Any ideas are much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Huskies1969 

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

The only person who can remove credit card transactions from your profile in your company's Concur Administrator. I would recommend reaching out to them definitely, as if you submitted the entries without the credit card transactions attached, it is likely there are other issues involved here. (If you do not know who your Concur Admin is, I would recommend asking your supervisor, Finance, or IT)

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Huskies1969 the ability to delete charges has to be turned on by your company's site admin. Likely, they have this feature turned off so as to avoid people accidentally deleting corporate card charges. You will need to reach out to your Finance team and ask them to hide these for you. If you don't know who that is, reach out to your manager/supervisor. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.