cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imonticelli
Occasional Member - Level 3

Unsubmitted expense analysis

I am not getting all the names in my report? When my coworker runs this report she gets like 120. When iron the same report I get only 60.

4 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@imonticelli your reporting running permissions controls how much data you can see. Are you using Cognos reporting or Analytics. If you screenshot your SAP Concur home screen I can tell you.

But usually when there is a difference in data results, it is due to permissions and/or roles.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
imonticelli

Hello Kevin, I am still having issues with Reporting/Analysis. I am not getting all the names when i create a report. 

Solution
imonticelli

Hello Kevin, I think you didnt get this last week. Thanks

SAP.jpg

Solution
imonticelli

Kevin, I am still not able to run completed reports. Please let me know the next step. Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@imonticelli your reporting running permissions controls how much data you can see. Are you using Cognos reporting or Analytics. If you screenshot your SAP Concur home screen I can tell you.

But usually when there is a difference in data results, it is due to permissions and/or roles.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
imonticelli

Hello Kevin, I am still having issues with Reporting/Analysis. I am not getting all the names when i create a report. 

Solution
imonticelli

Hello Kevin, I think you didnt get this last week. Thanks

SAP.jpg

Solution
imonticelli

Kevin, I am still not able to run completed reports. Please let me know the next step. Thanks

imonticelli

Thanks Kevin, my coworker is Vivian Alcazar.  Just as a recap. these are the steps I am using. 

imonticelli_0-1652286148847.pngimonticelli_1-1652286387830.pngimonticelli_2-1652286465029.png

Please let me know if I am pulling on the right way.

@imonticelli I believe my email answered this question. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli

Kevin, Thank you so much for your help. It is working now.  I really appreciate your help and replies. I felt well supported by you. Thanks, Kevin!

@imonticelli great to hear. I'm glad I could help. That's why they pay me the "big bucks". LOL. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli

Kevin, you have no idea. it was a big help because no one knew why i wasn't getting the whole report. They thought I was not doing it right 😞  Thank you so much!

@imonticelli the way reporting works can be a little tricky. However, it makes sense that you should only see data for those that are your direct reports. That is how the system is designed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli

Absolutely, that’s why I took the initiative to contact you because I knew it must be the permissions. They didn’t believe me. That’s why I m very happy I found out and you help me to resolve it.  Thanks again