cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phillipjones
New Member - Level 1

Unknown expense received

I have received an American Express charge on my Citi Corporate Card that is now appearing in my SAP Concur. This charge is not mine, I do not have an American Express Card. I have disputed this charge with Citi and following their investigation they have advised me to raise with my travel department or/and travel agency, presumably in my case this is Concur. I have raised a support ticket with Concur and having chased several times I am still yet to receive a response. Does anyone know another way to chase this? TIA

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phillipjones Hello there. I'm looking at your expense reports and I see you have a report named Disputed Charge Reimbursement that has a charge from AMEX for 13.80. I then see the negative amount to offset the incorrect charge. The charge you reference in your post is the same amount. So, whatever you did to get the charge from November to be credited, do that again. Since this has now happened twice, you could reach out to AMEX to figure out why they are charging you these fees. They seem like an amount that would be a Travel Agency Fee, but from what I saw in SalesForce, your company doesn't use AMEX Travel, correct? 

For future reference, when you have charges that need to be disputed, those should be handled either directly with your card issuer or with the vendor who charged you. SAP Concur doesn't really do company card charge disputes. We don't charge your card, we just provide transactions that appear on your card, so we only upload what is provided to us by your card issuer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.