cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oderuiter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unexpected error when trying to enter Bank Information

Hello,

Recently we started using SAP concur for our expenses. I tried to enter my Bank Information under my profile/Expense Settings and immediately get an error: 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later or contact your administrator.'

My administrator advised me to delete cache and cookies. But that did not work. Still getting the error.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oderuiter have you tried using a different browser? If not, try that and let me know if it worked or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oderuiter

Hi Kevin, tried it in Chrome, Safari, Edge and FireFox (newly installed). All the same error message. In other words this does not solve the issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oderuiter were you able to get your bank information entered? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cidoherty

I have the same issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cidoherty are you getting an error when trying to save your bank information, are the fields grayed out or do you not even see a Bank Information screen?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cidoherty

Hi Kevin! The fields are greyed out and an "unexpected error" pop up happens when I navigate to the page.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cidoherty everything appears to be set up correctly. Not sure why it is grayed out unless there is some other way you enter your bank information and it feeds over to SAP Concur. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out to. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner of the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
zx

Hi KevinD,

our company just started using concur since this Monday. 

One of the users is receiving the same error message 

“An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later or contact your administrator.”

In the end, this is a technical error and we should reach out to Support?

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zx Yes, that is what I would suggest. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
smerluzzi
New Member - Level 3

Dear Everyone,

I have the same issue, has anyone found the reason/solution please?

Which Support we need to contact please?

Many Thanks

Seb

zx

Hi smerluzzi

our sap concur consultant said also that this should be a technical error and they should look at it more closely - but he just went on holiday and the issue is on hold. 

As for contacting support - we are still benefiting from personalized sessions with our consultant due to the fact that we just launched. Otherwise, I understand we should use the Contact Support option from the Help menu (up corner - right on your user screen).

Kind regards

smerluzzi
New Member - Level 3

@zx Excellent, will do that then. Thanks

jngarlitos
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same error here. What is the solution for this problem?

ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

I have a user experiencing the same issue. Navigates to the screen and the error box appears.

ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

I just went into the user settings and discovered that the country he was assigned to was UK instead of US and updated it. That solved the issue for him!!!