cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidN
Occasional Member - Level 3

Unexpected System Error...Is this happening to you?

We are seeing more and more "Unexpected System Error" screens than we can count. We are getting them every period now. Is everyone else having the same issue? Our employees are growing tired of this and I am tired of submitting cases.

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @ckpatel11

Thanks for posting. I have sent you a private message asking for more information so I might pass it along to our support teams. They will be your best resource for this issue. 

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ckpatel11
New Member - Level 1

I too am getting the same error when trying to import an expense.

Solution
AshleyB

Hi @ckpatel11

Thanks for posting. I have sent you a private message asking for more information so I might pass it along to our support teams. They will be your best resource for this issue. 

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NBCL
New Member - Level 1

I'm not sure how this can be classed as solved as no solution is posted. This issue is becoming more and more frustrating. The user interface and whole business mileage input process is slow and tedious enough without then being told over and over "Something went wrong", have to re-enter that days mileage to get the same error, log out, log in, manage to enter one days mileage and then encounter the same server problem when you move onto the next day again. What should be a 30 minute to 45 minute task to enter 1 months business mileage becomes hours of wasted time.a.pngb.png

AshleyB

Hi @NBCL

We're sorry about this issue. That is frustrating. You are right that the root cause has not been solved and we will continue to work on this. This particular issue doesn't have a simple fix to be posted to the SAP Business Exhcange. So the solution marked, asking you to create a support ticket, is the action you can take to make it better. This is why it was marked as a solution. Please let me know if you need assistance in creating a support ticket. I would be happy to get you connected to the right resource.  

Best,
Ashley Bragg

msentoku
New Member - Level 1

I 'm getting the same error when trying to import an expense.

AshleyB

Thanks for letting us know @msentoku.

At this point, your best route is still to create a support ticket. Please let me know if you need help doing so. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am not a governmant employee, I am someone that applied for my SSI in February 2020 and have not heard anything either by email or by the USPS. I requested that my income start this month 4/20 as I just had a birthday 3/30. I am getting the Unexpected error message now for 3 weeks everytime I try to log in. 
Please help... thank you  

AshleyB

Hi @JJBREEN99

This community does not handle questions regarding Supplemental Security Income. It is focused on helping SAP Concur customers get the most from their Travel, Invoice, and Expense solutions. 

Thanks for reaching out. Good luck!

Best,
Ashley Bragg