cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbulep
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit expense report

I keep getting this message...and I tried submitting older expenses in separate reports but unable too..Please Advise:

You have unsubmitted debit or credit company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @pbulep ,

I think your company has placed some restriction rule for credit/debit card transactions submission and I think same transaction is added in multiple reports or something it is causing issue.  I would like to try something; can you please do the following and let me know if it works.

1. Delete all unsubmitted expense reports available under Home >> Expense >> Report Library

OR 

Remove all expense entries (credit/debit card transactions) from all unsubmitted expense reports. 

2. Now create fresh new report and add credit/debit card transactions from available expenses option as shown below and fill in all the required information into your expense entry form and try submitting your expense report. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1720602043457.png

let me know if it works for you.

If it still doesn't work, then please provide expense report screenshot by hiding necessary info, for reference purpose, so that it will be helpful to understand the issue. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
pbulep
Occasional Member - Level 1

Tried your suggestion...did not work...still getting same errors:Screenshot 2024-07-10 083124.pngScreenshot 2024-07-10 083142.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pbulep it turns out your company's rule is if you have an unsubmitted card transaction that is over 300 days old. Well, it turns out you have a credit from Hawaiian Air with a date of 7/29/2023. You can see this if you view your Available Expenses list. You will need to place this on an expense report and get it submitted. You can try adding this to your existing open report and see if it will let you submit. If not, you would need to delete the item and add it to a new report and get it submitted. 

That should clear the alert.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.