cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nowiesz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit despite daily limit is met

My report has Self Meal entries that are exactly at my company limit, spelled out in USD. But somehow I keep getting an error "policy limits reimbursements for meal expenses to $XX per day". Could this be related to currency conversion?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nowiesz it could be, but as I look at your report and add up the amounts in USD, you are over the limit. Well, I only added up totals for 5/29 and 5/28, but you are over the limit on those two days. 

You will need to speak with your direct manager to see what to do to clear these exceptions. I cannot really help when you have exceeded your company's spend policy. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nowiesz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Well, not really. Did you notice the itemization I did on one the 5/29 charges? I marked the overage as "Non-business part of larger business expense". So we've got x.92 + x.48 + x.60 adding up exactly to the limit. Is the itemization not correct way to do this?

And regarding 5/28, there is exactly one charge at the limit, so impossible I got that wrong.