cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlunday
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to select Task

Help, please.  I am trying to submit an expense and it won't allow me to choose a Task in the task field.  It says it is required but I am unable to enter data and I cannot make any selections.

I attached a screen shot below

mlunday_0-1662468393748.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlunday you need to select Task at the report header level. Open your expense report, then click Details. From the list select Report Header. You'll see the task field there. You'll need to select something prior to task. The field will be labeled with the number 3. Once you have completed the fields on the report header, click Save. That should fix the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlunday you need to select Task at the report header level. Open your expense report, then click Details. From the list select Report Header. You'll see the task field there. You'll need to select something prior to task. The field will be labeled with the number 3. Once you have completed the fields on the report header, click Save. That should fix the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mlunday
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks very much, Kevin!

shelliott
New Member - Level 1

I am lost as to where the "select header report' is.  I can't get the task field to enable

shelliott
New Member - Level 1

Can you provide screenshots?