cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farmeh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to see my expenses

Hello, 

I do not have visibility of my expenses. I'm hoping that someone can help me figure out what I need to do so that my expenses will show for me to create an expense report.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @Farmeh,

I assume you incurred some expenses on your company card and are expecting to see them in Concur. Provided that your company has setup a credit card feed for your particular location, it may take up to a week for the expenses to flow into Concur. If they do not appear after such time has passed, please open incident with your internal helpdesk. They can check if card is assigned to your Concur user profile and if there is a problem with the transaction import feed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Farmeh we need more details to better help you. Are you using a corporate credit card for your business expenses? If so, then it is possible that your card didn't get virtually assigned to you in the SAP Concur system. This would then need to be done manually by your card administrator. I suggest reaching out to the team at your company in charge of assigning company credit cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.