cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d2r4110
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to save on profile and personal information. Invalid value for for state/province code

The personal information page will not except any value for state residence. Upper case, Lower case and blank.  Nothing works. Looks like there was issues with system in the past regarding this glitch. Does anyone know a work around? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d2r4110 I looked at your profile and it looks like you have all the necessary information saved. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
momic_momic
New Member - Level 1

I'm currently experiencing this problem too. I'm not able to save my personal profile because of this invalid state issue

whats the ETA for getting something like this fixed? or at least investigated??

celin_trip2022
New Member - Level 1

I got same error when entering my personal info for the first time. How could I fix it?

@celin_trip2022 just leave the field blank as it isn't a required field. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
turner3
New Member - Level 1

I have this issue with the state / province leaving blank does not work, how do I find out the correct 3 letter code for West Midlands UK? Cannot book anything at all until this is resolved,