cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zlyons
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to save expense - "incident code c43b8084-a51f-49de-8628-c32b6906b7cf"

Hello, I am unable to save an expense when trying to submit an expense report and get the following error message:

"There was an error saving your expense.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: c43b8084-a51f-49de-8628-c32b6906b7cf"
My help desk states they can't access the SAP system and the help field doesn't find the incident code.  I cleared my cache, logged out and back in, deleted the report and started a new one with no success.  Please help!
5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zlyons is this an out of pocket/cash expense? What expense type are you using? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
zlyons
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, not out of pocket; Corporate credit card, Account Type Administrative, Expense Type Ground Travel.  But its happening for all my expenses, each line item

emiliew
New Member - Level 1

Hi - a few of us in our office are also having this same bug suddenly, and unable to save some expenses due to the 'vendor' field having some odd error. This is also happening on typical corporate credit card charges not a cash item. It gives the message: "There was an error saving your expense." and the incident code: 771064c0-eb46-44b6-aac4-d65561179434 

Aldridge73
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi, we are also having this issue and have an open case with Concur. The development team are looking at this bug.

Littlelegs likes to travel!
KathleenNg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Did you get any resolution on this please?