cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simthadd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to resolve exception requiring approval for amount

Hi,

I am encountering an error where unable to proceed with submission of claim as the exception indicates that the amount is more than allowed, hence approval is required (pls see screenshot below). How do I get approval following this exception message?

"The expense amount is over $xxx and approval is required"

Thanks

Thaddeus

5 REPLIES 5
simthadd

Just to update, I think I have to resubmit and add a new user approval to approve the amount first, before the request can move forward.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@simthadd were you able to add the appropriate approver and get the report submitted?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
simthadd

Thanks @KevinD for the reply.

Have submitted a new request and added an approving authority. The request has since been been approved, and is now pending Concur Audit review - could I get your help to process it please?

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@simthadd my role here at SAP Concur doesn't allow for me approving reports. Your company is using our Audit Service, so your report is currently in a queue to be approved by our auditing team. I'm not part of the auditing team. Once your report is reviewed by our audit team, you will receive an email letting you know of the status change.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
simthadd

Noted with thanks!