cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsackett
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to put in banking information

I am a new user.  I just paid for my DEA and I am trying to put in my banking information but it is "grayed out".  Help!!

3 REPLIES 3
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi gsackett, I would contact your Company's Concur admin, as some companies can choose to import initial bank info.  Then you would maintain it going forward.  Or something with your Concur user didn't get set up.  But your admin should be able to fix this for you, or contact Concur direct if there is a further issue.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gsackett could you take a screenshot of where you see the banking information fields as grayed out, please? From what I can see, the group you are set up in doesn't require bank information to be entered. 

After you provide me a screenshot, try creating and submitting an expense report. It should be able to submit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gsackett
Occasional Member - Level 1

As noted with the Red Cross out symbol, it does not allow me to add banking information. Sorry I said “grayed out.”  I would be happy to send a screen shot, unfortunately there is not an attach button here nor can I email you directly as there is no email or full name to search.  I think I have it figured out though.  I was told it is no longer directly deposited.  Instead it is added to my check and probably taxed.  Oh well.