cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssamue30
New Member - Level 1

Unable to process expense, error NPI missing

I have a few expenses based on a Holiday party for the office. However, I am unable to process/submit the expense because it all states that there is an error and NPI missing for providers. I am unable to view or edit where the NPI should be. 

Please advise. 

1 REPLY 1
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@ssamue30 This is an attendee issue. NPI *is National Provider Identifier number for your HCP attendee. Follow below steps which were provided by SAP Concur in great details. 

• If needed, anyone can research the internet NPI number lookup to find a particular doctor's NPI number.
  • In doing so, one may find a notation referring to non-covered recipients indicating that residents and other individuals who are similarly not full fledged HCPs, such as Physician Assistants, residents and others, would not have an NPI number assigned, so should be categorized as Non-Covered Recipients, or NCRATT instead of HCPs.
  • Changing the attendee type from HCP (Health Care Provider) to another non-HCP attendee type for a non-medical doctor should allow the admin to enter the attendee without a requirement to enter an NPI number.