cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fabre
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to login to Concur on iOS Mobile App

I am new at my company.

I can access the Concur software (for submitting expenses) on my laptop (Mac, Chrome browser).

However, the same credentials in the Concur App on iOS Mobile do not work.

I've noticed that the web app uses "eu2.concursolutions.com" for login. I therefore suspect that the iOS app is sending the login request to the wrong server (in the US somewhere)?  I can't see a way of configuring that however...

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fabre I would think that your username would point the app to the correct domain. What is the message you see when you try and sign in to the mobile app? 

You may need your company's SAP Concur site admin to submit a support case for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Fabre
Occasional Member - Level 1

For an unknown reason, 24 hours later, it all started to work. Even though my site admin did nothing.

We'll put that down to a cache issue or failure of Concur to propagate credentials quickly enough through the systems.

Or else.

We had the same issue but happend for new users only, theu couldn't access via Azure SSO neither password.

Now is working fine.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fabre great to hear it cleared itself. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.