cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naadiya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to get access to a concur account

Hi there, 

I am unable to get access to the expense side of concur. I'm a new user and had access to the travel side but we have transitioned to another system but will be using concur for expenses. This is what my home screen looks like, I've contacted my IT support but I don't get a response. 

I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me what I should do.

Thanks,

naadiya_0-1694513719155.png

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @naadiya 

The permissions for a user profile are based on how a company sets up users. If you are missing the expense role, reaching out to your IT team/ Concur administrator is the ideal approach as they can determine why the employee load is not assigning the appropriate permission to your profile. Hope this helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naadiya I won't be able to look up your profile with the email address you provided. Is the email here on your profile your work/company email?

If not, could you please send me a private message with your work email address. That way I can look up your profile. From the screenshot you provided, it just looks like you need to have the Expense User permission added to your profile. If you happen to know who your internal site administrator is, you can contact them. If you don't know, I can possibly look them up once I receive your private message.

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.