cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to generate a file from payment batch

Hi, I have been having this problem for two months in the company.

I am just trying my luck to see if anyone can help. 

*I have contacted Concur support for the issue, but I do not have an update from Concur support/ development team yet.

nickt_0-1673385703412.png

Thank you

Nick

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickt I just went into your site and clicked the "download file" link for the batch dated 12/13/2022 for the batch listed below. I was able to download. Have you tried a different browser? Which download did you try? Which batch? 

Can you provide me screenshots and tell me the steps you tried, please? 

KevinD_0-1673554833555.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nickt

@KevinD here is the category that i cannot download:

nickt_0-1673555386691.png

This RBC Visa was newly setup in November,2022, but I am still not able to download any of the batches from this category.

Thank you!

Nick

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickt my only guess is the extract wasn't set up correctly. When I look at the run history it says it ran successfully, but no data is shown. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nickt

@KevinD What is your suggestion for me to fix the setup?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickt Your set up is different than most. I hate to say contact support since you already did, but someone from SAP Concur is likely going to need to fix it. I just emailed someone that shows as one of your account owners. I'll see if I get a response.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey