cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yarcbe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to find My Manager Name For Expense Approvers

Hi Admin ,

When I am submitting my claims it prompted me to select" Expense Approvers ".

I am unable to find my manager name in the tab .

When I go to --> profiles --> Expense Approvers , my manger name is in it .

Can you kindly assist .

Thank you !

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yarcbe you have a setting enabled on your profile that prompts to choose an approver. I believe if you turn this off, you will be fine when submitting. It is found in Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Preferences. See screenshot. Uncheck the box under where it says Prompt.

KevinD_1-1673369729688.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yarcbe this is odd. If your approver is listed, it should automatically submit to that person. I'll go take a look. It shouldn't behave this way. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yarcbe you have a setting enabled on your profile that prompts to choose an approver. I believe if you turn this off, you will be fine when submitting. It is found in Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Preferences. See screenshot. Uncheck the box under where it says Prompt.

KevinD_1-1673369729688.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
yarcbe

Hi Kevin ,

Thank you for your support .

I have follow you instructions and unchecked the option.

I am only able to know at the end of the month when I submit my Jan claims.

Thank you !

frisica

I have the same problem. The 'Prompt' box is unchecked but no matter what I input, I get, "No Results Found"

frisica

In, >Profile >Profile Settings > Expense Approvers I have a default Approver which I cannot change but when I input the Approvers details, I get the same "No Results Found" alert.